Each month we like to keep our clients informed of the latest business and tax issues.
Click the heading for more information on each point or to discuss, contact us on 01625 669669
- Simplify apprenticeship funding – The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) has urged the government to simplify the complexities of accessing apprenticeship funding.
- HMRC issues Customs EORI numbers – In order to try and ensure that businesses are ready to trade post-Brexit, HMRC is automatically enrolling them in the customs system.
- Trusts with small amounts of savings income – In the latest Trusts and Estates Newsletter HMRC has confirmed the continuation of the interim arrangement for interest reporting.
- Advisory fuel rates for company cars – New company car advisory fuel rates have been published which take effect from 1 September 2019.
- PAYE late filing and late payment penalties – HMRC has confirmed that it will continue its risk-based approach to payroll Real Time Information (RTI) late filing and late payment penalties this tax year.
- Self assessment deadlines – Two self assessment deadlines are approaching.
- HMRC latest guidance for employers – HMRC has published the latest edition of the Employer Bulletin.
- Strong Customer Authentication – The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has agreed a plan to give the payments and e-commerce industry extra time to implement Strong Customer Authentication (SCA).
To be added to our mailing list, email NHarrison@harts-ltd.com