At Harts we like to keep our clients up to date and informed of changes to government policy and other financial and accounting developments that may affect you and your business.
The digital Newsletter 13 2020 is now available online and covers:
- Government gear change on company car
- Age discrimination
- Workplace skills crisis
- Care at home: your responsibilities
- Battling online bank fraud
- Capital gains fall-out for couples and family homes
- Charities: easy prey?
- National Insurance number missing?
- Spring clean tax planning for family companies
- Harts support homeless charity Life Share
Information was correct at the time of posting.